Pixel Day at the Park Pixel Day at the Park

What the fuck did I just watch.

Plight of the Salad Dog Plight of the Salad Dog

This literally brought me to tears. A beautiful work of art.

MelonShalad responds:

Bro, thank you so much. That's the best possible compliment I could have gotten! I am not worthy!!

Learn 2 Read Learn 2 Read

LOL

i fell outta my chair! that was freakin amazing!

BO: The Secret of Steel BO: The Secret of Steel

Amazing

this is probably one of the best games i've ever played. all the detail put into it was very good. and the range of attacks was well done as well. it's the perfect difficulty as well. :)

The Running Clone The Running Clone

awesome!

i think this is now one of my favortie games. one thing i'd like to add is that it's a bit too easy. make it a little more challenging and you'vve got one epic game!

Jenna Moonlight Sim II Jenna Moonlight Sim II

amazing

i love all your dating sims and i think this one is the best because it's the hardest to beat. and i'm gay so it's nice to have a sim for me that does't involve hentai.

Sweet Satisfaction Sweet Satisfaction

Amazing

This piece is simply amazing. The combination of synths and strings at the beginning was brilliant. that is a combination you hardly ever hear and the way it fades into piano is seamless and perfect and just as Cael87 said, there is a story deep in the music that is projected effortlessly. What i love most about your music is the emotion and passion that you put into it. :)

MarkySpark responds:

Wahnsinn responds:

Thanks dudeski!

~Burden~ ~Burden~

wonderful

i love your work. and you never cease to amaze me! she doesn't quite sound like Amy Lee from Evanascence. her voice is softer and smoother and it sounds like she never runs out of breath which is amazing i might add.